What is DNDP Digital?
DNDP CIC is a social enterprise set up to provide sustainable and meaningful employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
In May 2017, we launch our new DNDP Digital service aiming to bridge the digital skills gap in Scotland, with the talents of housebound disabled people. We want to create an understanding and inclusive society in which the potential of people with disabilities is capitalised on. Initially our digital agency provides services in three key areas: Website design & development, content writing and digital marketingRead More
- Blue Badge Scheme Extended To Include People With Hidden Disabilities (2 days ago)
- Digital Trends: Our Predictions for 2018 (3 weeks ago)
- Edinburgh Based Inventor Of The S'up Spoon Awarded MBE (4 weeks ago)
- Social Enterprise Made Simple: Different Types Of Social Enterprises (1 month ago)
- Best Wishes For 2018 (1 month ago)