What is DNDP Digital?
DNDP CIC is a social enterprise set up to provide sustainable and meaningful employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
In May 2017, we launch our new DNDP Digital service aiming to bridge the digital skills gap in Scotland, with the talents of housebound disabled people. We want to create an understanding and inclusive society in which the potential of people with disabilities is capitalised on. Initially our digital agency provides services in three key areas: Website design & development, content writing and digital marketingRead More
- Political Parties Need To Do More To Ensure Disabled People Can Be Fully Active In Politics (2 weeks ago)
- How To Make Your Website Accessible For Disabled Users (3 weeks ago)
- Social Enterprise Made Simple: Funding (1 month ago)
- Social Investment is for everyone (1 month ago)
- Disability In The Modern Workplace (1 month ago)