What is DNDP Digital?
DNDP CIC is a social enterprise set up to provide sustainable and meaningful employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
In May 2017, we launch our new DNDP Digital service aiming to bridge the digital skills gap in Scotland, with the talents of housebound disabled people. We want to create an understanding and inclusive society in which the potential of people with disabilities is capitalised on. Initially our digital agency provides services in three key areas: Website design & development, content writing and digital marketingRead More
- Digital Trends: Big Data (5 hours ago)
- Social Firms Scotland: 2017 AGM and Mini Conference (3 days ago)
- Social Enterprise Made Simple: Buying Social (1 week ago)
- Voice Recognition: An Invaluable Resource For Disabled People (1 week ago)
- Superheroes of Social Enterprise: Zahra Hedges (2 weeks ago)