What is DNDP Digital?
DNDP CIC is a social enterprise set up to provide sustainable and meaningful employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
In May 2017, we launch our new DNDP Digital service aiming to bridge the digital skills gap in Scotland, with the talents of housebound disabled people. We want to create an understanding and inclusive society in which the potential of people with disabilities is capitalised on. Initially our digital agency provides services in three key areas: Website design & development, content writing and digital marketingRead More
- DNDP C.I.C: 5 Years Of Social Impact And Counting (3 days ago)
- International Day Of Persons With Disabilities (6 days ago)
- Faces Behind DNDP: Michael Ross (1 week ago)
- Digital Trends: Big Data (2 weeks ago)
- Social Firms Scotland: 2017 AGM and Mini Conference (2 weeks ago)