What is DNDP Digital?
DNDP CIC is a social enterprise set up to provide sustainable and meaningful employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
In May 2017, we launch our new DNDP Digital service aiming to bridge the digital skills gap in Scotland, with the talents of housebound disabled people. We want to create an understanding and inclusive society in which the potential of people with disabilities is capitalised on. Initially our digital agency provides services in three key areas: Website design & development, content writing and digital marketingRead More
- Social Enterprise Made Simple: Different Types Of Social Enterprises (3 days ago)
- Best Wishes For 2018 (2 weeks ago)
- DNDP's Christmas Message (4 weeks ago)
- The Changing Face Of SEO (1 month ago)
- Almost Half Of Working Age Disabled People Have Experienced Chronic Loneliness (1 month ago)