What is DNDP Digital?
DNDP CIC is a social enterprise set up to provide sustainable and meaningful employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
In May 2017, we launch our new DNDP Digital service aiming to bridge the digital skills gap in Scotland, with the talents of housebound disabled people. We want to create an understanding and inclusive society in which the potential of people with disabilities is capitalised on. Initially our digital agency provides services in three key areas: Website design & development, content writing and digital marketingRead More
- The Role Of Social Enterprise In Dementia Care (1 day ago)
- DNDP And The PwC Event (1 week ago)
- Social Enterprise Made Simple: Ecosystem (3 weeks ago)
- Blue Badge Scheme Extended To Include People With Hidden Disabilities (1 month ago)
- Digital Trends: Our Predictions for 2018 (1 month ago)